Saturday, December 29, 2012

A New Start

First of all, Happy Holidays!!!


After an absence much longer than planned, I am finally ready to return to regular blogging! 


There are many changes happening in my world, all are positive, but all are time consuming.  The biggest is the one longest in the making; a move north, part time for now, into a (new to me) great little post WWII house in Pennsylvania.  Over the next three months I plan to share my efforts at do-it-myself renovations and spruce ups here on the blog, as I ready the house for the big move, planned for the end of March. 


I will be splitting my time between the house in Pennsylvania and an apartment (yet to be selected!) in Maryland, near to where our current house and the mister's place of employment are.  I am sure to have some fun road trip stories to share as well, as I hit the road, two Maltese in tow, and travel between homes.

 
At the moment, I am in the Tampa area of Florida, enjoying some holiday time with family.  It is beautiful here this time of year, with cool breezes and warm sun.  I took the photos that I am sharing in this post at the home where I am staying. 

 
I will be returning to Maryland tomorrow, just in time to welcome the New Year, a year full of fresh starts and new beginnings.  I can't wait to share them with all of you here!
 
 
I will be making my way around to the blogs on my reading list between today and tomorrow, and am looking forward to catching up with everyone.


Thank you so much for reading.  Your visit makes me very happy!

xoxo, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Anita! SOOOO glad to see you back on the block:)
    And big joy and grace to you
    in all the changes
    ....you seem to roll so well
    with them.
    You hold a special place in my heart;
    I'm glad to hear you're blogging again.
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back.
    Thanks for sharing your Florida photos - quite a contrast to our weather here at the moment! Pete loves to see coconut trees in the moonlight - definitely none here.
    Enjoy the rest of your holidays and best wishes for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changes, changes! Lots of fun, and lots of work, too. So glad you're taking a breather in warm Florida before you dive back in. I really look forward to seeing more of you and all of these exciting activities.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita