Sunday, June 17, 2012

{Vintage} Father's Day Greetings!









I hope that everyone is having a a wonderful Father's Day!  Around here, every day is Father's Day for the mister (he reads this, you know!), but it's fun to look for ways to make this day extra special for him.  I am also especially thankful today for my own father, and to the wonderful uncles who provided so much love and care throughout my childhood. 

To all of the father's in our world, from grandfathers to new fathers ~ we celebrate you all!

xoxo, Anita

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to all the dads in your life! It's not an easy job, but they tell me it's rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet compilation. Hope the mister had a special day adn got spoilt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful thing, fatherlove:)
    you celebrate everything so well,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, these are wonderful! Can I link back to this post? These are great to hold on to for projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita