Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pictures of Bliss

Inspired by Liv Lane, blogger at Choosing Beauty and creator of the Little Bliss List Link Party, I decided to look through my recent photos for some blissful ones to share for this week's post.  And I'm glad that I did!  I noticed while going through them that I have not been shooting as many random pictures as I would like, opting instead for the typical 'smiling people in a moment' shots.  While I love those, I need to spend more time just looking at the world through the lens and capturing what I see.  I've clearly fallen out of my photo a day habit, and it's time to get back into it!

Here are a few recent photos that capture a bit of bliss ~

A bud and a bloom in the garden.


Chalk board love notes.

Straw hats...

...and summer shoes.

I hope that your weekend is off to a lovely, even blissful start, dear friends!  It is a perfect spring day here; sun shining, clear skies and a slight breeze.  And since it is one of those rare weekends with no company and nothing on the social calendar, I intend to spend my time divided between working outside and sewing inside.  The dress I cut weeks ago has been neglected long enough!

Are there moments of bliss in your world that you would like to share?  Please tell me about them in the comments or link to your post; I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita

4 comments:

  1. you and your world
    are so beautiful:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer shoes made me smile - yes, I think we are ready for them. Nice selection of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! That picture of the beaming smiles and straw hats is enough to make the most miserable person break out in a huge smile. x

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita