Saturday, May 26, 2012

{Love Birds}

I can not even believe that a full week has passed since I last posted!  And not one of my best weeks, either; so very glad that it's over.  It's all uphill from here; a fun and festive holiday weekend is next on the agenda!

Let's move on to today's topic, shall we?  I came across these love birds the other day when I was cleaning up the yard, and they are so sweet that I wanted to share them with you here.





I was very surprised by how close they let me get to them!  About an hour after I took the pictures above, I visited them again and found that they had changed positions, so I took some more photos.




Later the same day, I came across my fur babies hanging out together, not unlike those birds.



I just adore these two!  They put sunshine back into the cloudiest of days.

I have some blog reading to catch up on, so if I have been absent on yours, I'll be around later today.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to!

Here's hoping that the sun is shining in your corner of the world today, dear friends!  And I also hope that you have a wonderful weekend underway.  What memory making plans have you made for this Memorial Day weekend?  Please share; I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. Hope your week-end is a good one. Of course we don't have Memorial Day over here in UK but the sun is certainly shining for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how sweet those baby birds are! Maybe waiting for mama with the food.
    I love your little Maltese bundles of fun. So snuggly.
    Have a lovely, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fur babies, I'd like to tickle their fluffy bellies right now! those love birds are the cutest little things, how close you must have been to snap them. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope this week is not as harsh
    and that the sun finds
    and kisses you sweet:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita