Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Signs Of Spring

The offical start of Spring is upon us, and the evidence is everywhere!  Trees are flowering, birds are chirping, and the air out there is fresh and inviting.  I do so love the sights and sounds and smells of Spring!













I take my camera with me everywhere, and it's definitely been spending more time out of the bag than in it these days!  And with so many great subjects around, I've been making real strides in learning how to use it out of the automatic mode.  {A WIP item from my 101 in 1001 project!}

Speaking of WIP's, I have a hoop project in the works for a stitch swap hosted by the blog Wild Olive, and I'm about to cut and fit a muslin bodice of my halter dress.  I'll be sharing progress photos of both soon!  I also need to get Spring decorations up this week.  Is it too early for bunnies and eggs?

What are you working on these days?  Are your WIP's Spring inspired?  Please share; I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos you shared! Flowering trees are so beautiful. And the cute little squirrel!
    I've temporarily set aside my huge sewing project in order to go outside and take advantage of our "spring", which lasts for about 3 days. Trying to get a little bit of garden mess cleaned up before the heat arrives.
    I can't wait to see your sewing and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely Spring images! It's beautiful outside today but so cold! Still waiting for daffodils to peek through, the leaves are there but no blooms! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh, I love those Springy images
    woven in with the sheet music....vivid beautiful!!!
    you have such a great eye:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita