Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bliss In Pictures {Seven}

The arrival of another weekend (yay!) brings with it the opportunity to pause for a moment and embrace the bliss, and to link up with other blissful bloggers on Choosing Beauty's Little Bliss List Linky Party


I woke up one morning earlier this week to the sight of Spring budding outside my window.  Bliss!


Owls make me smile, and the kitsch-ness of this one makes me especially happy.  Random kitsch = bliss!


A few of the lovelies from my stash of fabrics.  The floral and bird print in front is earmarked for the halter dress shown in my last post.  The opportunity to create with such beautiful fabrics is bliss for this sewist.


If you've been a reader here for even a short time, you probably already know that sharing space with these three is my greatest joy.  Fur babies nearby, music that fills my space; bliss

Where are you finding your bliss these days, dear friends?  Please share, I would love to hear!

And don't forget to Spring forward on Sunday morning.  Such a welcome sign the Spring is close!  Bliss.

xoxo, Anita

6 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful things! I have birds singing outside my window, a piemaker banging around in the kitchen, and puppies sleeping nearby. Piles of bliss here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing all this joy, Anita,
    your bright shiny spirit singing loud
    through it all:)
    with you in it,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful things! Spring, pretty things, a good man and fluffy pets are the best things in life. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling your bliss here too - Spring on its way, creativity and most importantly love have blissed my week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a house full of musicians - let's not forget music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to photos of you in the halter dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita