Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Week Of Bliss {Five}

Hello, Bliss List Friends!  My usual Friday post was delayed bit, mostly due a few wonderful days spent with this little angel ~


Here we are in  line for a play date, just moments after he woke from a car nap.  {Please take note of the vintage 1970's cape!}

Check out how much he perked up once we got inside! ~


Time spent living in the world of an (almost) three year old equals true bliss.



Before I go any further, I want to share true bliss for my soul; the support from this wonderful community of bloggers on my bliss post last week!  While most of my posts still suffer an unkind comment from my blog stalker, I don't let it get to me, thanks in no small part to the friendship and support from all of you!  Thanks to each and every one of you, from the bottom of my heart. 

In other bliss-full developments, the demolition on my flood damaged basement has been started, and a settlement with the insurance company is not far off.


Before long, I'll have a sewing studio again!  Bliss.


In preperation, I've been spending time planning Spring sewing projects and gathering supplies.  The studio space will have excellent lighting, which is bliss for two reasons; the obvious first reason for faciliting great sewing, the second for faciliting great pictures for blog posts.  Bliss times two.

I'm getting in just under the wire in terms of linking up with bliss sharing this week.  If you didn't, why not head over and read a few posts?  Perhaps they'll inspire a blissful week to come!



xoxo, Anita

6 comments:

  1. Having a special space to create is wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sewing studio! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about the sewing studio, that looks like a fantastic space to work with. Your 3 year old friend is adorable and so is your beautiful, radiant smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. there must be something wonderful just around the bend
    for beautiful you, Anita, for such resistance
    to stalk the art of your life.
    Will be a wonder to behold, I believe:)
    sending love, love, love.
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,your little buddy is way too cute! I love his little sleepy face. And the crazy curly hair. Awww.
    I'm very excited about your new sewing studio! I hope you get through the demo quickly and painlessly and then you can create the dream sewing space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your bliss - especially the cape!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita