Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Making Me Happy ~ Notes From The Universe


Yesterday, I had the good fortune to be introduced to TUT's Adventurers Club and Notes From The Universe.  TUT's stands for Totally Unique Thoughts, and when you sign up, you will receive a note every morning in your inbox; "little reminders of your power, life's magic, and how much you are loved".

As promised, at 4:22 am, this note arrived ~
When you focus upon anything at all, Anita, it's like a call goes out to every corner of the Universe, summoning ideas, strength, courage, insight, resources, and whatever else is needed to complete the laser beam of your concentration. If it's an answer you need, it will be forthcoming. If it's a choice you have to make, your options are calculated and recalculated under each scenario. If circumstances need to be arranged then every soul on the planet is consulted. And if it's help you need... we're already there.


When you focus upon anything at all.

Not bad, huh?


  The Universe

Pretty awesome, don't you think?  I read it as I drank my morning coffee; both of which made me very happy!  Have you signed up for Notes?  Are you familiar with something similar?  If so, please share; I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I often browse the net for an inspiring quote of the day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Right, I'm off to sign up! Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog post last week Anita. Your kind and supportive words really touched my heart. I felt very vulnerable putting my thoughts onto my blog so openly, but your words made a big difference and I really appreciate you taking the time to write them. Big hugs and lots of love, Em x

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita