Friday, February 10, 2012

Listing My Bliss {Week Number Three}

I can't believe that we've reached the end of another bliss-full week, and that the weekend is almost upon us!  The upcoming weekend is on the very tip-top of my bliss list today.


 Not for any particular reason; it's been a perfectly lovely week.  Well, perhaps it's a bit due to an evening of fine dining on the agenda for Saturday!


Getting dressed up and going out is one of my very favorite things to do!  Which one of my pretty new (to me) vintage sister dresses should I wear?  {I love these so much that I just had to share them again; thank you for indulging me!}



Rounding out my bliss this week; Mister's considerable progress in rehab, loving my new gym habit ( a big switch from working out in the basement!), and the truly awesome women that I am getting to know through their blogs in the How To Build A Blog You Truly Love e-course.  {In case you did not know, Liv Lane of Choosing Beauty; our hostess for this fun weekly bliss blog hop, teaches it, and it rocks!}  The class Facebook group has been especially supportive and uplifting regarding the blog troll that I seem to have acquired.  Thank you, fellow classmates; you bring me such joy!

What is contributing to your bliss this week?  I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita



11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I think the dress with the panel down the front, although I love them both. I've really enjoyed your bloss list, Anita, and am loving Liv's group too. It's so fantastic to meet so many great people. Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. both those dresses are beautiful! I'd have a hard time chosing.
    Thanks for sharing your bliss list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita! I just love them both, but I'm going to vote on the sleeveless one. I'm sure you will look lovely in either dress. Have a fun time and happy Valentine's weekend! Oh, and glad to hear that your mister is doing well and keep up the good work at the gym. I know working out makes all the difference in the world with the way we feel, think ... our overall attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, I like the top one best! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impossible to choose between the dresses - both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bliss list and both of the dresses are gorgeous. I vote for the second one, so you send the first one to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those dresses really are fantastic. the first one is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for the input and comments about my dresses! I will be wearing both of them soon, and plan to share photos.

    Christie ~ what a clever answer; I couldn't stop laughing!

    Many thanks for your visits!

    xo, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheering you on
    and your mister
    and new sisters....glad bliss:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita