Friday, February 3, 2012

Listing My Bliss {And Linking Up With Choosing Beauty, Week Two}

Friday is here again friends, and that means I'm linking up with Liv Lane on her Choosing Beauty blog for Week Two of her Little Bliss List Linky Party.  Join us, won't you?

These are the events that brought joy into my week, in no particular order ~


Picking family up at the airport for what promises to be an eventful weekend visit.  We'll be celebrating some birthdays, attending a function or two, and eating lots of good food; a favorite with this group.



Being a part of Brave Tuesday with the How To Build A blog You Truly Love class; we all shared posts that were a challenge to write and to publish.  Not only did we stretch ourselves as bloggers, we have all contributed to the building of just the most amazing and supportive community.  It's pure blogging bliss!


I was very grateful to hear that the FBI broadened its definition of rape, so that all of the victims of this horribly violent crime will be counted.  A better understanding of the full extent of rape is necessary in order to put an end to it.  (For more information, visit the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network.)


A week of warm, sunshiny days that smell like Spring, vintage Valentines and quiet moments to read round out my bliss list this week.

Where is the joy in your life coming from, dear friends?  I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita

4 comments:

  1. Anita, may you have another bliss-filled week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time with the family!
    My joys are coming from all directions but specifically my parents, who send me adorable notes with things I should be concerned about (Mom) and books I should read (Dad). Also startlingly fresh crisp lettuce from the garden. And need I mention pie? :)
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clever, creative shares:)
    thanks to beautiful you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita