Friday, January 6, 2012

Use Your Words

Still relatively new to the blogging world {today is the one year anniversary of my first post!}, I am enjoying discovering some of the regular blogging topics.  For example, many bloggers like to choose a 'word of the year'.  Do you have one?  I do and I don't.  I have words that I focus on, but they are life words, not year words.  I appreciate the concept though; maybe I will come up with one next year.

But back to my life words.  I enjoy surrounding myself with them ~




Joy and peace appear in my holiday decorations ~




~while love shows up all year around.



These sentiments were part of the holiday card that went out last year, and the New Year's card that we are working on sending out as I post this.

Do you have life words?  Or perhaps you choose one {or more} annually?  I would love to hear!

Wishing you a tweet New Year, filled with peace, joy and love.  xoxo, Anita

4 comments:

  1. I tend to adopt obscure Latin sayings and mottos. Meaningful to me, but others find them confusing or uninteresting.
    Your life words are powerful - the most important concepts in life captured in a few simple words. I can tell that you live by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely thought, and I've never done that. Hmmmm. I do love quotes though. I'll have to think about it! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mug's my favourite, such lovely and life affirming words! x
    PS Krista does sell her handmade jewellery, click on the link to her blog and leave her a comment if you fancy a Ganesh pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love words for the year...so much
    gentler and sweeter
    and powerful
    than resolutions.
    I wish you oodles of joy and peace
    and all the bests of it all
    in the days to come,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita