Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Now that things are settling in to a new normal around here, I feel ready to get into the Christmas spirit.  Just in time too, since {eeek!!} ~ it's only a week away!

Let's start with a few festive vintage images, shall we?


shiny paper and bows!


don't forget the mistletoe! xo


~gloves to keep and to give~


Say it with {festive!} flowers.


I have a busy week planned, filled with caring for my mister and decking the halls.  There is a tree to trim, flowers to be bought, gifts to be wrapped and friends to entertain.  I plan to do some cooking and some baking and some photograph taking.  And since I clearly love me some Dr. Seuss, the Grinch will be watched! 

I plan to share some of the best parts here with you.  What are your plans for Christmas week?  I would love to hear!

xoxo, Anita


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images! Its sounds like you're going to be busy!
    Decorating the house, visiting friends, wrapping presents, writing cards and braving the elements to deliver them, drinking, dancing and partying...that's mostly my week ahead! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures, especially the blue dress with scalloped neckline.
    I'm still in lazy mode, so although I have at least a dozen projects I could be working on, I may not get to any of them! The one thing I'd really like to accomplish is the "system upgrade", but with delivery delays I'm currently operating with incompatible bits and pieces.
    Hope your mister is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. must go slow...take one step at time....not panic
    (the list would send me into push and panic so
    I'm not pulling it up!!!)
    big inhale.....deep exhale:)
    it's gonna be a beautiful week;
    may yours be merry and bright,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping the mister is recovering well from his surgery. We do church on Christmas Eve followed by dinner at my parents then home to get kids in bed. Paul and I will be up late wrapping and filling stockings. We host the family for Christmas dinner. This year we are making a rib roast. I can almost taste it! Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita