Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Snacks ~ Vintage Style




Football game watching is always better with special game day food!  I like to try new recipes while the games are on, since I usually only half watch anyway.  (Don't tell anyone, but I don't know that much about football.)  {wink}

Some of these actually sound pretty good, and I have a special weakness for  things made with cheese.  Bologna, not so much!

I'm not sure about the frozen pineapple either, but the Tee Balls are on my "must try" list.

What is your relationship with football?  Do you watch, half watch like I do, or skip it all together?  I would love to hear.

Happy Sunday, friends!

xoxo, Anita

3 comments:

  1. pigs in a poke.....such happy memories:)
    I half watch from another room,
    content to putz with my paints.
    It's a somewhat sacred to all the testosterone
    around here!
    love you friend,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really laughed at the pups in a poke. Piemaker calls them pigs in blankets, and I insist that sausages rolled in pancakes are pigs in blankets. I will definitely show him this as proof of my righteous all-knowing snack food powers.
    I do love cheese and I really love fondue, but I still, after decades of good intentions, do not care for football. It's just silly with so many rules (that I do not understand.) So if it's on, I'm usually elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love football, that's the English game not American Football which completely baffles me. Many years ago I was a cheerleader for a British American football team and the other girls would have to dig me in the ribs to cheer as I never knew if we'd scored or not.
    That food looks scary! Much as I love vintage all the processed food of the Seventies scares me silly. x

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita