Thursday, November 24, 2011

giving thanks


for friends near and far.  for love in my heart and my home.  for the wonderful family God gave me.  for the three beautiful children that were in my life for a season, in my heart forever.  for puppy kisses.  for warm sun and cool breezes.   for hand me downs.  for fabric, needle and thread.  for pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving Day.  for the opportunity to learn and grow.  for discovering blogging, making friends and sharing stories. and most of all, for this day.


xoxo, Anita

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to find such lovely American friends so I can live Thankgiving through them (you included, obviously).
    Have a fantastic day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. grinning and grateful for beautiful you!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita