Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Sweet} Stitching




I (finally!) finished this stitching project the other day, and I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I found the pattern on Etsy here, and picked up the chef's apron at a handmade expo I attended earlier in the year.  I could have made an apron myself, but I'm always happy to support an indie vendor! 

I've been making little pumpkins with felt for the last few days, and I plan to share them on the blog, with a little tutorial, this week.  What have you been working on?  I'd love to hear!

Happy Sunday evening, friends!

xoxo, Anita

3 comments:

  1. I might be suffering from disappearing coments again, so if this shows up twice, you'll know why! But the apron is worthy of extra comment love, since I can't get over the tiny little details of the stitching. Beautiful!
    I think in my last comment, I wondered if you would ever wear something so pretty for cooking, or if it's just decorative.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita