Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Snippets

Nothing major happened here this weekend, just lots of little things to keep us busy.  Getting caught up on chores and naps were high on the to-do list!  I hope that you had a productive and restful weekend as well!

perfecting my banana bread recipe ~



planting fall flowers ~


nap time! ~


some long overdue time for stitching ~


while sipping spiced (and locally produced!) wine ~


~ ready for some football! ~


And in a perfect end to the weekend, the Ravens won today against the Rams, 37-7.  It was a much more enjoyable game day than last weekend's loss to the Titans.  Do you follow football?  While I follow primarily in support of the misters obsession, I have to admit that I really enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I don't follow football but I definitely love banana bread and napping dogs.
    We are still a month or two away from planting flowers here, so it's nice to see yours. It's supposed to "cool down" to 99 today. I am getting very impatient for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita