Saturday, August 6, 2011

Orange + Anthro

I don't know if it's because orange is my favorite color, or because it seems to be experiencing some popularity lately, but as I peruse the newest Anthropologie catalog and their website, so much of what they are showing seems to be in shades of this lovely color!

Here are a few of my favorite {orange} finds.  I think that one or two of these need me make their way to my fall closet!



This coral coat from the Lauren Moffat collection is vintage inspired loveliness to die for!  and the peach bag compliments it perfectly, don't you think?

Here it is the bag in detail ~

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tangerine by Tracy Reese that looks good enough to eat ~


I'm not sure that I would have thought to pair the dress with those flats, but I love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I must confess that I have a weakness for all things lace, and when the lace is orange, too, I'm not sure that I can restrain myself ~


This confection in cotton lace is by Moulinette Soeurs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I adore the embroidery on this bag ~


and how it picks up the little bit of orange in the skirt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another piece with just a bit of orange, and some vintage detailing, too ~


This is Leifsdottir, now available exclusively at Anthro.  I love the cutout detailing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lovely orange silk by Anupamma ~


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hat to top it all off ~


and a scarf to tie it with a bow ~


All of this loveliness is in the stores and online right now.  And if you shop either of my favorite stores {Annapolis and Georgetown} look for me ~ I'll be the one with the armloads of orange!

Happy shopping ~

xoxo, Anita





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita