1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is something from my collection of Diane von Furstenberg dresses. I love her dresses, and I add a few every season. And chances are good that if it's formal, it will be black .
2. This week has been strange. It passed so quickly! .
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat a salad .
4. My favorite pair of shoes is I am almost always in flip flops, which I love! For dress it would have to be Cole Haans; Nike Air + high heels = shoe heaven! .
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my Limoges china, that belonged to my Nana and then to my mom before it passed to me. I hardly ever use it because A) it has to be hand washed, and B) I am the only female in my immediate family, which means that the rest of them would be happy with paper plates, as long as they don't have to do dishes! .
6. My favorite person is the mister. First, second and last! .
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say my favorite way to spend a weekend morning would be to ----------- .
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Happy Friday, friends!