Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday.




1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is        something from my collection of Diane von Furstenberg dresses. I love her dresses, and I add a few every season.  And chances are good that if it's formal, it will be black .


2. This week has been    strange. It passed so quickly!   .


3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat a salad  .


4. My favorite pair of shoes is   I am almost always in flip flops, which I love! For dress it would have to be Cole Haans; Nike Air + high heels = shoe heaven! .


5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      my Limoges china, that belonged to my Nana and then to my mom before it passed to me. I hardly ever use it because A) it has to be hand washed, and B) I am the only female in my immediate family, which means that the rest of them would be happy with paper plates, as long as they don't have to do dishes!  .



6. My favorite person is      the mister. First, second and last!    .


7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say   my favorite way to spend a weekend morning would be to -----------  .

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson



Happy Friday, friends!

xoxo,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita