Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vintage Fashion For {The Beach}

Early 1900's, Summertime, and the living is easy...










I am often inspired by the by both the beauty and the relative simplicity of the life I see depicted in pictures of times gone by.  Inspired to slow down and enjoy the moments, and to do it in really pretty clothing!  And I am also reminded how quickly time passes, and that someday this life that we all seem to take so seriously these days will be but inspiration for future generations.

I suddenly feel the need to put on something pretty myself and head to the beach!  But first, I'm heading over to Gussy Sews to see how images of the beach inspire others.  I hope you'll join us!

xoxo, Anita

4 comments:

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita