1. One of my happiest moments ever was when Bob and I finally got together, so many years after we met and fell in love. It is the greatest joy of my life to share it with my best friend; the person who possesses the other half of my soul .
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are such happy events! I love watching two people commit themselves to each other with complete faith, love and trust. And then to celebrate the union! .
3. This summer the weather has been wonderful, except for this ridiculous heat wave! I don't mind being hot; you get used to steamy summers in the mid Atlantic pretty quickly. But this extreme heat is so dangerous that it's frightening .
4. My summer food of choice has been farm fresh fruit and vegetables. And grilled (organic) turkey burgers. Heaven on a bun! .
5. My summer uniform has been dresses. Vintage cotton sun dresses, indie made wraps, Diane von Furstenburg designs and pretties in white fill my summer closet .
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose my family cottage in Northeast PA. Which doesn't exist anymore, so any lakeside cottage that feels like home would be wonderful .
7. My summer anthem is "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess .
Now it's time to head over to the little things we do... to link up and read some of the fill in Friday posts. Why don't you join us?!
Thanks for reading~