Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pamper Yourself ~ Vintage Style

My favorite way to spend a day of pampering is at my neighborhood salon and spa. 




Such a menu of services to choose from!


I generally start with getting my hair done.  A shampoo with a scalp treatment and massage is heavenly!


A cut and set, then time under the dryer to relax!



Once my hair is dried and styled, a trip to the cosmetics counter to discover the latest products must not be missed!



How do you like to pamper yourself?  Head over to Gussy Sews to read about how other bloggers like to indulge in a bit of pampering, and to learn how to share your thoughts on the subject.


Thank you for reading!

xo, Anita

11 comments:

  1. Ah, I forgot about getting my hair done! Yes, that's definitely pampering :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Yes, I love to get my hair done - especially the head massage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet daydreams you've given
    me to dream:)
    thanks,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Gussy. Those pics are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes yes! nodding in agreement with you :]

    thank you for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all of the lovely ladies who have stopped by today! I have visited each of your blogs, and am very grateful to Gussy Sews for hosting this little blog party for us every week so that we can all meet!
    xoxo, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! love this post and love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always sit under the dryer in my bra and panties, don't you? LOL

    Remember those home hair dryers that had a cap much like a shower cap, attached to a hose, that went to the drying unit? My mom had one of those in pink! I used to hate sitting under it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course Sandra; doesn't everyone? I used to dislike the home dryers, also! But on the rare occasions that I get to sit under one now (to process hair color) I love it! They just totally tune out the craziness all around for a few moments. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact pleassant to read everthing at alone place.
    Look at my site See Through Toasters

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita