Friday, July 8, 2011

Let Me Remember...



Rest.  Work.  Play.  Serve.  Learn.  Teach.  Give.  Receive.

Life is a wonderful place with many things to do and many things to learn.

My worth is not attached to what I do.

There is a child in me who loves to play.

There is a growing being within me who needs to rest.

Chords and discords create harmony in the balance of life.


~Iyanla Vanzant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note:

 

 
If you are a musician, or interested in music from a musician's point of view, I would love to recommend a new blog; Musician By Night.  You will want to visit it for yourself and draw your own opinion, but in mine, it ROCKS!  I may be a bit biased though; it is the newest effort by my awesome mister.


Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita