Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's A Sunshine Day

When I hear the word "sunshine" one thing goes through my head, every single time:


I love this song so much that it's my summer anthem!  I sing it, tweet it and post the lyrics as Facebook status updates.  Do you know it?  It starts like this:

I think I'll go outside for a walk now
The summer sun's calling my name
I hear ya now
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out, get me some of those sunshine rays
everybody's smiling, sunshine day
everybody's laughing, sunshine day
everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day


Such happy music!

I was thrilled that the song made it into "The Brady Bunch Movie":


If you want to start your own Brady Bunch singing group, you can even find costumes on line:



I don't know about you, but I suddenly feel the need to get outside! 


But first, I must head over to Gussy Sews to see how some other bloggers feel about the prompt "Sunshine".  I hope that you'll join us!



And I certainly hope you'll make it a sunshine day!

XO, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita