Friday, July 1, 2011

First of July Friday Fill In

1.   The best news I ever received was       when we heard that Bob was healthy after a cancer scare.  It got us to quit smoking, too!   .

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is     visiting with family and friends this weekend.  And fireworks!   .

3.  Something I would never do is      purposely hurt another person   .

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose    Helen Keller.  She had such an amazing spirit and a beautiful way of viewing the world   .

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    classic, vintage, chic   .

6.  One should always       be kind to others   .

7.  I want to        make the world a better place, by even just a tiny bit . 



'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces towards change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."---Helen Keller


Visit Lauren at her blog the little things we do...  for more fill in the blank fun!

Thanks for reading, friends.

xoxo, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita