1. The best news I ever received was when we heard that Bob was healthy after a cancer scare. It got us to quit smoking, too! .
2. Something I'm looking forward to is visiting with family and friends this weekend. And fireworks! .
3. Something I would never do is purposely hurt another person .
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Helen Keller. She had such an amazing spirit and a beautiful way of viewing the world .
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be classic, vintage, chic .
6. One should always be kind to others .
7. I want to make the world a better place, by even just a tiny bit .
'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces towards change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."---Helen Keller
Visit Lauren at her blog the little things we do... for more fill in the blank fun!
Thanks for reading, friends.