Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fill In The Blanks ~ Short and Sweet

1. My favorite color is   orange   .


2. My travel destination of choice is the beach  .


3. My favorite food is   cheese  .


4. My happy place is my home .


5. My favorite saying is "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.  To put our faces towards change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." ~ Helen Keller   .

 
6. My dirty little secret is that I don't have any secrets! I am willing to share information and/or insight on any subject, anytime   .



7. Something friends might say about me is that I        am happy!  .


So happy that that the weekend is here, friends!
xoxo, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Hi, dropping by from Wild Olive! I love this idea for a post - hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita