Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the blanks fun ~



1.  I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day) person  my grown up life requires that I get up early, which I hate!  I become my most creative and ambitious from early to mid afternoon on, and I have to force myself to go to sleep so that I can get up in the morning.  My mister never lets me sleep in!  (He took over the job from my sister, who had the unfortunate task of getting me up for school when we were growing up.)  It's never been pretty!

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are  I actually don't Pandora!  But I listen to a lot of things ~ CNN and HLN during my productive daytime hours, books on my iPod for running and other forms of exercise,  and music with a good beat (DMB always makes me happy!) when I am working around the house and yard.

3.  3 of my must have songs for a road trip play list are  Van Morrison's Moon Dance, Summertime from Porgy and Bess, and Reasons by Earth, Wind and Fire.  I am also loving Lady Gaga right now ~ don't hate!


4.  My favorite patterns are  Houndstooth is my absolute favorite!  Chevrons are a close second.  I am also really loving roses now ~ I have chosen vintage roses to brand my blog and shop, and I have become sooooo drawn to them!

5.  My favorite perfume is  Givenchy's Very Irresistible and Absolutely Irresistible are my signature scents.  I switch it up with other things so that I can smell what I am wearing; it is very easy to get desensitized to scents!  Couture, Couture by Juicy Couture is what I was using until summer, when I switched to Clinique's Happy.  I am a true Clinique girl, and have used Happy every summer since it came out!

6.  Rules are  deserving of regard and  respect.  If they are your own rules, feel free to break them!  Sometimes you need to in order to get to the next level.  But the narcissistic, these rules don't apply to me attitude is never acceptable, and usually a cry for help.  {Think Casey Anthony.}

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is  would have to be "I'm just saying".  Bob says it with me or for me most of the time now, so I know it's time for a new one!  And I love dashes ~ - and dots...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita