Monday, July 25, 2011

All in a days work {from home}...

When I decided to try my hand at having a home based business, I had no idea what was involved.  It turns out that it is both crazier and more exhilarating than I ever could have imagined!  Always so much to do!  The hours fly by from the joy of it, and I find myself never quite finished at the end of the day.  No matter; just pick up in the morning where I left off the night before.

I decided to take a few moments to wander from room to room, camera in hand, to show you some of what is going on around here.

Work at the computer and in my journal from the kitchen table ~


caffeinated beverage close at hand!


wrapping and shipping pretties that have sold ~


getting goodies ready for two blog give aways later in the week ~


cleaning and pressing pretty dresses ~




for photos and editing ~


shoes, baubles and bags too! 




I hope that you've enjoyed this little peak inside my world.  I am grateful to all of the home business bloggers out there who taught me what little I know so far by their example, and their sharing.  Don't stop; I have a lot to learn!

xoxo,
Anita



1 comment:

  1. I love when bloggers show pictures from what is going on during their day - especially those with a home-based business. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita