Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Winner, Winner!



First of all, I apologize for not announcing the winner this morning!  My previous laptop had the bad manners to quit on me a few days ago, and the desktop computer I was using while waiting for my **brand new!!** laptop to arrive was not crazy about all of the attention I was giving it, and wasn't being very cooperative today.  So off to the repair shop for some additional memory it goes, now that my brand new toy has arrived.

But enough about me; let's give stuff away!  The winner is:

blandrews13 said...

I follow with GFC. Thanks for the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita