Friday, June 24, 2011

Today is the first Friday of Summer!

I have been such a bad blogger this week!  I have been busy with two 'live' e-classes that I am taking, which, while having a negative impact on my current blog activity, will have a positive impact on upcoming blog posts; I'll be sharing what I am learning and working on in them here shortly!  
 {{For those of you unfamiliar with e-classes, they basically come in two forms.  What I refer to as 'live' is an e-class with a defined start date and content posted at scheduled times.  These offer the opportunity to interact with contributors and classmates  for the duration of class.  In my experience, the content is accessible for a period of time after the course ends, and then goes away.  
The second form of e-course is the type that, once you purchase it, you are given the login information and all of the content of the course is available immediately.  These are 'work at your own pace' courses, and the content is generally available indefinitely. 
I have taken and am a fan of both types.  I am a fan of printed material in general, which is one of the reasons blogging and I are such a good fit!}}
And now it is time for:
1.   The last thing I ate was       Peach Chobani yogurt with fresh peaches.  I start every day with Chobani; it is one of my favorite things to eat!  .


2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is    a big salad with salmon.  Another favorite thing to eat!  .

3.  The best things     in life are free. Cliche, but true :). Especially hugs and puppies. Actually puppies aren't free, so scratch that. But...they're still pretty great  {Thanks to Lauren for this great answer, which I kept as my own because I agree completely! And thanks also for this fun weekly post on your fantastic blog the little things we do...}  .

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is   the fact that it is officially Summer! .

5.  Sports are     something that I love to watch live and in person, but not so much on TV.  Except for Ravens football. Now would be a good time to wish for a 2011-12 season! Please work it out, guys!  .

6.  I miss        tanning in the summer (I've reluctantly surrendered to the fact that it just isn't good for me), driving a convertible, and all of my friends and family that I don't live closely to   .

7.  Right now I am       happy, healthy, and (reasonably) well adjusted!   . 

2 comments:

  1. Love all of that delicious detail
    about a person....fill-in-the-blanks
    are such happy things!
    Good to find you
    and this beautiful place you've built.
    (love a heart that builds!)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that we have been able to find each other, Jennifer! Just one of the many benefits of BBTL. Your blog just wows me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita