Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stitching Love


Do you love stitching?  I just adore it!  If you feel the same way, perhaps you would enjoy this stitching class that I have signed up for, offered by blogger Mollie of Wild Olive.  Embroidery Project:  All The Details promises advanced stitches and lots of ways to make our work extra special.  It starts on Monday, June 20.  I am excited!  I love on line classes, and this one already promises to be one of my all time favorites.

 Mollie started a welcome page where everyone who has registered has taken the time to introduce themselves and answer a fun question, too.  She also provided the pattern for my stitching work above, which I whipped up in a short amount of time this weekend.  One of the projects included in the class is a frame and finishing tutorial, so I think I will use this piece for that.  The class runs 5 weeks and includes instructions for 15 projects.  I'll be sharing what I am working on, so I hope that you'll check back here from time to time.

{{This post contains my own thoughts, impressions and images and was not written at the request of any person or entity.}}

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Anita

3 comments:

  1. I'm taking this class too :) I have to go supply shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Mollie's class. With today being the first day I am overly excited for a Monday. I see you already stitched the sampler. I need to do that too. Making a mental note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura~ thanks for stopping by! I am pretty excited for a Monday, too! I'm getting ready to cut my canvas soon, pattern is printed and thread and beads are ready!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita