Thursday, June 30, 2011

Perfect Bathroom

In contrast to the rest of my home, which is filled with color and collections, I like a very neutral and spare bathroom.  I want to feel cool tile under my feet and be surrounded by smooth and uncluttered surfaces, lit by plenty of natural light.  These pictures are of a modern version of my ideal bathroom.  




I have the vintage version of the perfect bathroom in my head; carrera glass tile, claw foot tub and pedestal sink included.  I search old home rehab sales for these items, and I just know that one of these days I will find them.  I am so excited to do my own bathroom rehab when I do!

This post was inspired by the Gussy Sews weekly blog prompt, "Perfect Bathroom".  The images are from Mission Stone & Tile.  I am going to head over to Gussy's linky party now to read about some other perfect bathrooms.  Doesn't that sound like fun?

Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo, Anita

1 comment:

  1. what a great canvas to dream on!!! great tub...i could soak in it for hours!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita