Friday, June 24, 2011

Inspiration for a Friday

I just purchased this beautiful print from the wonderful blogger and and artist, Liv Lane, responsible for one of the two e-courses I am currently participating in; Build A Blog You Truly Love.  While I am sorry to report that the course is closed to new enrollees, she has a lot to offer and you will benefit greatly from her blog, Choosing Beauty.


It wonderfully captures what I am working on in her course, and will serve as a reminder of the journey I am taking with Liv long after we have completed it and moved on to other things.  I have a special place chosen for it in the main living area of my home; I promise to share when I have it hung!

Liv ends all of her emails with "Love and Light".  Such joy radiates from her!  Thank you, Liv, for sharing it with me, and for helping me find my voice.

Have a wonderful evenings, my friends!

xoxo, a.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much Anita! Can't wait to send it your way with oodles of love & light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Liv! I can't wait to get it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita