Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's Questions, Answered

 
 
1.   This weekend I'm       going to a graduation party in Virginia   and      to Blues Alley in Georgetown to see Peter White   .

2.  My last vacation was    our trip to Florida in December for a long weekend. It's been too long since we've gotten out of town!  .

3.  My next vacation will be      lots of long weekend trips this summer!  Among them are a family reunion, a high school reunion and some family visits   .

4.  My favorite way to relax is   with my mister and our 'babies' after a long day ~ on the deck with a glass of wine or watching a show on our DVR in bed with a cup of tea ~ it's all good! :) .

5.  When vacationing one should always     plan for 'unplanned' time. Sightseeing and visiting are fun, but you (I!) also need time to unwind. There is such a feeling of bliss when I am away from home and in one of those moments of relaxation when there is no need to feel guilty that I am not washing something or cleaning something or picking up something. I wish there was a way to bring that feeling into daily life, but there is always that chore waiting to be done that nags at the back of my mind when I'm home. I can always ignore it, but it's there!  .

6.  When vacationing one should never       stress about what's going on at home.  There is nothing you can do about it anyway!  .

7.  The best part about a vacation is       how it rejuvenates you and makes you appreciate your own home once you get back  {{special thanks to Lauren at the little things we do blog for both this great answer, which I agree with so much that I kept!, and for this weekly post.  I always enjoy filling in the blanks!}}  . 
 
 
A Friday wish for all of my friends and readers ~ whether at home or on vacation, may you ~ Live Well ~ Laugh Often ~ and ~ Love Much ~
 
xoxo, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita