Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, again.


1.   The last movie I saw was       'The Town'.  Wow!   .

2.  I want to    go to the beach!  .

3.  Surprises are     fun! The mister makes me so happy when he comes up with a sweet little something to surprise me ~ a dinner date that I did not have to plan, flowers for no reason ~ it is so awesome!  .

4.  The best accessory is   a dazzling, sincere smile .

5.  My favorite warm drink is     a Starbucks venti quad nonfat cappuccino. And I always picture the coffee bar scene in 'You've Got Mail' when I order it!  .

6.  My favorite cold drink is       a tie between Coke Zero and Perrier   .

7.  Currently loving        wedge espadrilles.  I want a pair in every color, and to wear them with everything!   . 

{{Thank you, Lauren!))


Reason is not automatic.  Those who deny it cannot be comforted by it.  ~ Ayn Rand



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita