Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome Back, Blogger!

It has been a long and frustrating week for those of us who blog on the "Blogger" platform!  We have seen comments, photos and in some cases whole posts disappear. While some of these have been recovered, I know that some are still floating out there in never never cyber space, and perhaps will not reappear at all.

I want to thank those of you who commented on my now comment-less but thankfully still present 'Beautiful Mothers' post!  I did get to read a few via email, and one kind reader even tweeted me instead!  Thank you to everyone.

I have been busy this week with a computer upgrade, including Photo Shop.  I am so thrilled, and can't wait to use it to take my blog to another level.  After 5 1/2 months of random blogging on a journey to find my voice, I am ready to begin some new features, including more sewing and crafts, and even some personal musings so that we can get to know each other better. 

On another front, I am also getting ready to take the shop further by starting to offer some clothing, which will be added over the upcoming weeks.  Feel free to stop by and browse! 

While on that subject I would like to share with you that while I will occasionally blog about the shop and items that I include in it, that is not the purpose or even one of the main goals of my blog.  I hope that you will read and enjoy my blog and never feel that it is a sales pitch of any kind.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita