Thank you Lauren, for another week of these great blanks! Visit the little things we do... to read what some of the other participants have to say.
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to the beach, any beach and I would bring just Bob and the puppies, so that we could relax and enjoy the time away exactly the way we want to .
2. Something I often rant about is people who have a sense of entitlement and who think that I, my significant other, and/or the world owe them something for no reason other than that they exist. Also, anyone who refuses to accept responsibility for themselves and likes to blame everyone and everything else for whatever is going wrong in their lives makes me crazy! .
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is Chobani yogurt. I am addicted to it and must have it EVERY DAY! .
4. My "life-saving" product is a good moisturizer .
5. A friend is someone who knows all of your secrets, keeps them, and does not judge you for them. Even (Especially!) when you judge yourself .
6. If I could write my own blank it would be mine were just used a few weeks ago, and I will probably share some to be used again, so I better keep them to myself for now:) .
7. My favorite kind of art is photography. I love it because it is about what the artist sees and how they choose to share rather than how they can portray what they see or feel with paint or clay .
I have been thoroughly enjoying Creativity Boot Camp, and sad that it is almost over. The inspiration I have received from this experience has been awesome! I will be revisiting the posts and challenging myself to dive deeper into the assignments in the weeks to come. Today's quote was used in the course text for inspiration, and inspire it does! I hope that you agree.
“I am learning to write & speak of my true feelings for myself, that’s how I can let go sooner & love fuller. It’s a mixture of speaking up and speaking in, reaching out and reaching in” ~Sabrina Ward Harrision