Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday. Rocks.

 
 
 
1.   People always tell me I look like       ~oh my. so many over the years! Mackenzie Phillips when she was on 'One Day At A Time', Erin from 'The Waltons' and Maureen O'Hara the most often. And my DC friends like to call the mister and I Barbie and Ken   .

2.  Friends don't let friends     drive drunk. I lost a very close friend to this, and feel so strongly about it. Also, I don't think that we should ever let a friend leave our company hurt or angry. Fix it, because you never know when the last time you will see them might be  .

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     going on leisurely walks and for laying out in your backyard reading magazines while drinking iced tea (this is Lauren's answer, and too perfect to change!)   .

4.  My favorite accessory is   my engagement ring. I fully intend to wear it all the rest of my life  .

5.  If I could afford it I would     have a lake house. I was fortunate enough to spend my childhood summers in the one my Nana built, and I miss it so much   .

6.  The cure for boredom is       to start moving. A walk, yoga, or a spin on my stationery bike cure my boredom and get my creative energies going, too!   .

7.  I am currently "in like" with       Chobani YogurtTazo Chai Tea with organic honey, my new Mini Diana, and wearing vintage dresses everywhere!    . 
 
To read a fantastic collection of Friday fill ins, head over to the little things we do...
 
I am finding my inspiration these days from taking part in 'Creativity Boot Camp'. This quote was shared with today's lesson:
 
“The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed so that a hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again since it is life.” ~William Faulkner

I hope that you are finding ways to bring your inner artist to life, friends.

xoxo, a.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely answers!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I will be following you on your crafting journey too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Thank you for your positive words on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita