Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Creativity Boot Camp

When I signed up for the two week  'Creativity Boot Camp', I had no idea what to expect.  All I knew was that I wanted to take my creativity to a level that I couldn't get to by myself.  I constantly read and learn from and become inspired by blogs and books and e-courses, but I was still looking for something more.  How thrilled I am to have found it here!  It was the simplest of components that I was missing; the input of participants like myself.  I find that I am really enjoying reading the thoughts of my partners on this journey, and that I look forward every day to seeing what our challenge is, how others feel about it, and how it works out for them. 

My solitary journey from corporate to creative is a tiny bit less solitary, thanks to this amazing opportunity.  And it's not too late to sign up yourself if you are looking to have your creative muscles challenged and to make some connection in the process.  The course started on Sunday and will run for two weeks, but the registration is still open, and the content will be accessible for a couple of months after it's over.  If you want to know more, click on the link above.


I made these pretty journals for myself this weekend.  I call the one on the left my "Sunshine and Joy" journal.  I keep it near my bed to remind me to do my 'stream of consciousness' writing first thing in the morning, as soon as I (and the sun) are up.  'Morning pages' are part of the first day's challenge in camp. 

Happy creating, friends!

xoxo, a. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita