Tuesday, May 17, 2011

21 Days of Challenge 365, Summarized

Between my unplanned blogging break thanks to my allergies and bloggers 'break' last week, I have not been writing my weekly "Challenge 365" post.  Here are some highlights of the daily photos I have taken from April 26 through May 17.  If you would like to see all of the pictures, click here to be taken to my Flickr page.

In the yard.

Sweet baby.

Derby Day.

In the 'hood.

Favorite flower in my favorite color.

Date night in vintage.

Storm damaged tree.

Are you working on a 365 photo project?  Or perhaps you completed one?  If so, share a link in the comments area; I would love to see!

Last week, thanks to the fact that my mister occasionally 'forgets' to lug his laptop home from the office and borrows mine instead, I was treated to a rather extensive software update by the IT department where he works.  This update included *gasp!* Photoshop CS5.  I am beyond excited to learn how to use it!  I bought myself an awesome book to help with this challenging task.  So glad that I made it to kindergarten the day they taught sharing!  Amazing software in exchange for letting the mister use the laptop from time to time is a pretty sweet deal.

I hope that you have a sweet deal in your day, dear friends!

xoxo, a.

2 comments:

  1. Jazzy Elizabeth~ thank you, and so sweet of you to stop by! xoxo, a.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita