Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Talents ~ Having Them and Using Them

'Wild Olive' is one of my favorite blogs, and I am thrilled to be a sponsor as well.  This blog is the creation of Mollie, a talented artist and all around lovely person. She shares a story with her readers at the beginning of every month and then features the theme in several of her posts.  April's story comes from the Bible; Matthew 25: 14-30.  In it the word 'talent' refers to currency, and the story tells of how it was either multiplied or squandered.  Mollie paraphrased the story beautifully, and you can read what she wrote here.

She asked her sponsors to write a short piece about a talent we have that we are not using to it's full potential.  It has to be said that I feel a bit humbled to be a part of a group of such gifted women! Below is the picture that I sent her to use with my musing. 


Click here to read about all of them; I promise you will be as impressed as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Anita. What a lovely blog you have! Looking forward to getting to know you better and exploring your work. Following you!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita