Saturday, April 16, 2011

Storm Sky

It's been a stormy spring day here in the Mid Atlantic.   Thunderstorms and rain showers on and off all day, with predictions of heavy rain and strong winds overnight.  The flashlights are bed side in anticipation of the inevitable power outages.

Late in the day the sky was the most amazing color of blue that seemed to turn everything else blue, too.  I grabbed my camera and went outside so that I could share it with you.








Happy weekend, friends!  I'm wishing you calm skies.

xoxo, a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita