Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
Perhaps a bit trite, but true. Happy Friday, friends!
This Fill In The Blanks is special to me because I guest wrote the questions! It was fun, and also afforded me a look into what Lauren has undertaken. I am not sure that I could do this every week and remain as fresh and original as she does. I am officially in awe of her. Thanks for the opportunity, Lauren! Visit her at her blog the little things we do... and I promise that you will be impressed by , too.
1. My favorite daily responsibility is responding to emails and sending cards. I love to communicate with people via the written word! The real time communication afforded by email never ceases to please me. I really enjoy remembering the life events of people with a card. I find such pleasure in discovering something hand written in my mail box, and love to give it to others as well .
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, cleaning. I adore a clean house, and task myself to maintain one, but really dislike the actual work of it. I just don't understand where all of this dust comes from! I literally have to remove it daily .
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Seafood. I really enjoy the extensive availability of it where I live, and try new preparations often .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything grilled. We have a charcoal grill, and I enjoy challenging myself to learn new grilling techniques, and to create different temperature zones to do an entire meal on the grill. .
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is I find this theory really interesting, but I don't think it has happened to me. Perhaps at some point in the future, I just hope that it is for something good!
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish my health, Bob's health, and a lifetime of financial security. Wealth is not necessary, but I would like to not have to worry about the expense of unplanned events .
7. My biggest pet peeve is ...oh gosh...just one? (I left this in from Lauren's answer, because it is just so true!) I have to say it is when someone shows a general disregard for others. I get especially bothered whenever I see someone holding a cell phone to their ear when driving, now that it is illegal in all areas of Metro DC. Wireless earpieces are affordable and easy to use, people!