Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scrap Swap Love

I recently participated in my first scrap swap, and I am officially hooked!  Being a new blogger and committed to making it a fulfilling and rewarding experience for both myself and my readers, I am willing to try (almost!) anything and participate in many of the fun opportunities that abound here in the crafty blog world.  Sweet Tara, who blogs at sewtara organized this one, and teamed me with equally sweet Cassidy, blogger at 9/10, an almost perfect blog.

I put together this package for Cassidy.  Those of you who are familiar with my work will recognize many of these fabric pieces. 


Not having done this before, I felt like I was sending little pieces of my soul into the world!


But it was so worth it!  Because a few days later, I received this lovely assortment in the mail:


Notice the lovely coffee cup hugger in the center?  It's my new favorite way to live green, by not taking those cardboard sleeves at the coffee counter.  Seriously in love!

And so many crafty plans are floating around in my head thanks to this package of loveliness.

Thanks so much for reading!  I am off to scout for a new scrap swap.

Happy crafting!
xoxo, a.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending me the link!

    I'm addicted to scrap swaps too now :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita