Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday Again!



Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do...  for this awesome weekly post!

1.   Something that makes me a great friend is       that I am a good listener but will only offer advice if asked, and I never judge.     

2.  I am   an optimist.    

3.  I am not     pessimistic.    

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     happy, loving, caring.   

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is     nothing, really! I have a rule about never paying retail for anything, and I am a really good bargain hunter, so I feel that I generally get good value for my dollar.   

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is      a handbag. I love them, and some of the great ones are never discounted.   

7.  I would trade       half the clothes in my closet (the winter ones!)       for       summer weather and a tan   in a heartbeat


"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion." ~ Dalai Lama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita