Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fill in the Blanks

I am horribly late with this post this week.  I am horribly behind on everything this week, truth be told.  It has not been one of my favorite weeks.  I am allergic to shedding animals you see, but it had been under control for years until I recently had a full blown attack, complete with swollen eyes and hives and itchies.  My only relief comes from Benadryl, which induces a coma like sleep.  Not very productive!  I am seeing my doctor again on Monday however, and I hope to leave with a plan to get this managed.

In the meantime, let's fill in some blanks!



1.   I am looking forward to       Spring and Summer activities! The Virginia Gold Cup is next Saturday, which always serves to kick off the Summer season for me.  The Masters is making a stop in DC this year, and Baltimore is hosting a Grand Prix. The Kennedy Center has a fabulous Summer lineup, as do our favorite concert venues. We also have two long weekend trips coming up in July; one to visit my family in Pennsylvania and one to visit my friends in New York. I am excited about all of it!    

2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is    my doll collection! I love to change their outfits and brush their hair .

3.  My favorite car is     the Ford Thunderbird convertible, or any vintage convertible in mint condition  .

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    Warm, sunny spring days with low humidity.   

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is      Yoga. It helps me to let it all go and get centered again.  A nice glass of wine does the trick, too!    

6.  This weekend       We had plans for a lovely evening out in Little Italy with some lovely people, but the allergy debacle has caused us to have to reschedule. I am hopeful for a productive Sunday, though.  I would like to do some baking and share the results and recipe with all of you. Here's hoping!  .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       orange      because,        it's my favorite! I think it is just so happy and bright and cheery.    
 
For more Fill In The Blank Friday fun, visit Lauren, the talented blank creator,  at her blog the little things we do...
 
 
You are what you believe yourself to be - Paulo Coelho
 
xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita