Monday, April 18, 2011

Challenge 365 ~ Week Two

Another week of photos taken and posted.  Only fifty more to go!  But who's counting?  <wink>

Day 8 ~ Tuesday, April 12 ~ Outside my front door.  What a difference a week makes!


Day 9 ~ Wednesday, April 13 ~ New guitar strap.


Day 10 ~ Thursday, April 14 ~ These dogs sleep in the strangest positions!


Day 11 ~ Friday, April 15 ~ Traffic and construction in Baltimore.


Day 12 ~ Saturday, April 16 ~ Storm sky.



 Day 13 ~ Sunday, April 17 ~ Some of the work that feeds my family, at the kitchen counter on a Sunday.



Day 14 ~ Monday, April 18 ~ Easter pretties.



Are you in the midst of a 365 photos project?  Or have you completed one?  If yes please share a link; I would love to see!

xoxo, a.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Anita. Thank you for entering my giveaway this week. I grew up in Annapolis. I lived there for 25 years and still have family in the area. I see you are in DC. We had a business for many years in Rockville. Small world! Love those sleeping puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a small world, Vicki! I actually live right outside of Annapolis, in Severna Park. I just love this area! Your giveaway this week is fabulous, thanks for the opportunity! xo, a.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita