Monday, April 11, 2011

Challenge 365 ~ Week One

Since starting this blog, my biggest challenge has been in taking, editing and posting decent photographs.  I have made some progress, but I still have a long way to go.  With this in mind, I decided to undertake 'Challenge 365'; one photo a day every day for a year that captures a bit of my life.  I've started a set on my Flickr page to catalog them, and have managed to post one every day this week. Only 51 more to go!



Day One ~ Tuesday, April 5 ~ Outside my front door.



Day Two ~ Wednesday, April 6 ~ My beloved family saying good morning.



Day Three ~ Thursday, April 7 ~ Pretty fashion dolls holding court in the living room while they wait for me to finish their new home in my sewing/craft room.



Day Four ~ Friday, April 8 ~ Dawson hanging on the golf green while mama works.



Day Five ~ Saturday, April 9 ~ Lee Rit and Bob at Blues Alley Jazz and Supper Club in Georgetown.  Sad that it came out this way!  When you are standing in line to get an autograph and a picture with someone famous you only get one chance to get it right, and this one was an epic fail.  But the project is meant to capture the day, and this photo does.  It's all part of the learning process; at least that's what I am telling myself!


Day Six ~ Sunday, April 10 ~ Princess Phoebe on the foot of the bed as Bob and I spend the morning on our laptops and watching TV.



Day Seven ~ Monday, April 11 ~ This little guy has been hanging out in the trees that run alongside our property. It is such a pleasure to see this flash of color among the not yet bloomed branches! 

Are you in the midst of a 365 photo project?  Or perhaps you have completed one already?  What are your thoughts about them?  I would love to hear!

Happy photographing!

xoxo, a.

2 comments:

  1. This is so great anita!!! my challenge is not going as well...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nichole! You can do it, I know you can!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita