Sunday, March 13, 2011

Treasury of Roses

I just curated my first Treasury on Etsy, and I'm so excited!  I can't wait to do another, because 16 items are just not enough!

For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, Treasuries offer members the opportunity to put together a collection of pretty things from fellow member shops, comment on the collection, and share it with other members.  It's a really nice way to spread some love and to promote items so that they get more views, and are ultimately sold.  Etsy is a community that is all about supporting each other.  I feel so fortunate to have found it, and to be making a place for myself in it.

Anyway, here are a few of the items that I have included.

First up, this beautiful vintage oil painting:



Here is a stunning handmade quilt for sale:


I gasped when I first laid eyes on this vintage dress, from one of my favorite sellers:



I remember my grandmother having a drawer full of these lovely rain hats. 



And last up, I offer for your viewing pleasure this Marie Antoinette fabric square, ready for your craft projects:




For more information on these items, or to view the entire Treasury, click here. 

Wishing you a world full of love, and roses.

XOXO, A.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blog ! The rain bonnet,ever so sweet.

    Best,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Elsie! I visited your lovely blog amd became a follower. xo, A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita,

    It's a privilege to have you follow my wee blog ! I thank you so very much for your kind words.
    Best of wishes,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita