Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Pretty Camera Bag

In just a short time here on blog world I have learned how important it is to present pleasing images in posts.  For me, this is very much a work in progress!  I have also learned how much bloggers love cameras and their bags.  Being a lover of pretty things I am no exception, and I am excited to show them off!    

After doing a lot of research, I decided on a Jo's Tote bag.  I LOVE it!  It is the mustard yellow Rose bag, and it has a brown and cream herringbone interior.



I carry three cameras and everything that goes with them inside.  My main camera is a 10 year old Sony with a Carl Zeiss lens that I inherited from my significant other.  There are several lens attachments for it that I am learning about, which is great fun!

I also have a tiny 12.1 mega pixel Sony Cyber Shot, which goes everywhere with me.  It is in my camera bag when I take it out, and I drop it in my purse when the bag is too much to carry.  Another thing I have learned since starting to blog is to never let a photo op pass!

My third camera is my most recent acquisition; it just arrived on Friday.  It is a Fuji Instax Mini Instant Camera.  I had no idea how popular, or delightful, these were until I started blogging!  I adore this camera!  It takes credit card sized photos that develop in minutes as you watch, just like the Polaroids I remember from years ago.  If you are at all a fan of photography, I highly recommend it! 



The pretty little zipper clutch with the roses on it is a bangle wristlet from {A03} Designs on Etsy.  It is perfect to hold my drivers license, a bit of cash (so as not to let a thrifting opportunity pass by!) and the all important don't-leave-home-without-it lip gloss while I'm out and about looking for pretty images to capture with my cameras.

I am spending some time today packing up pretty things to send out.  Fabric scraps and bits of fun for a swap, and a basket of embroidery essentials for the lucky giveaway winner. 

Have a beautiful Tuesday!  Smile, and say 'cheese'!

xoxo, a.

3 comments:

  1. hey! you should fill out your swap bot profile!! I have another swap for blog comments, it could help fill out your profile rating! there are ten partners so there are all your ratings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita! I love your camera bag! It is sooo stylish! Are you participating in Tara's scrap swap? Have a great eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hearthandmade~ I will do that! Later today or tomorrow.
    @Ooh Leela!~ Thank you! And yes, I am doing Tara's swap. Did I read on your blog that you are, too?
    xo, A,

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita