Monday, March 21, 2011

Pretty Baby Things

I seem to be getting a lot of baby shower invites lately, so I decided to stitch a few pretties to put in the gift bags along side the necessities from the gift registries.

Fit for a princess~


for a prince ~


and for a visit to everyone's favorite babysitter ~

If you embroider, you know that the soft fabric that onesies are made from are not the easiest things to stitch on!  The 'prince' onesie was a disappointment, so it is back in the hoop!  Some things work perfectly on the first try, others not so much.

I'm moving on to embroidery hoop art; I need to get one sent out for a swap hosted by this Oh So Lovely blogger.  I'll have a sneak peak later in the week!

Happy crafting, friends!

xoxo, A.

2 comments:

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita